Champions League Ticket Update
The process for applying for tickets to our first Champions League fixture has been confirmed
Posted on Aug 04, 2022
By John Tumbridge
As a member of OzSpurs you have an extra chance to get tickets to see our beloved Spurs.
We are pleased to confirm the ticket sales process for our first Champions League fixture.
Tottenham Hotspur v Olympique de Marseille. 8pm, Wed 7 September. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
All tickets allocated will be in the North Lower Blocks ONLY.
The OSC deadline is prior to the One Hotspur on-sale date, so members wishing to sit elsewhere are able to purchase independently via their One Hotspur membership.
Application Deadline Date - 2pm, Wednesday 31 August (AEST)
Tickets on Accounts – 5pm, Friday 2 September (UK time)
Payment Deadline Date – 3pm, Monday 5 September (UK time)
In order to enter the Supporters Club ticket ballot, each person attending will need to be a member of BOTH OzSpurs and a One Hotspur Member.
To access the ballot you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the ticketing deadline with the following:
- Match(es) that you would like to attend
- Number of tickets required
- Name of each person attending
- One Hotspur Membership number of each person attending
- OzSpurs Membership number for each person attending (This can be found on your confirmation email.) I can verify this via your email address if you do not have this.