2022/2023 Ticketing Update
The process for applying for tickets during the 2022/2023 season has been finalised
Posted on Aug 06, 2022
By John Tumbridge
As a member of OzSpurs you have an extra chance to get tickets to see our beloved Spurs.
We are pleased to confirm the ticket sales process for all home Premier League matches during the 2022/2023 season.
In order to enter the Supporters Club ticket ballot, each person attending will need to be a member of BOTH OzSpurs and a One Hotspur Member.
To access the ballot you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the ticketing deadline with the following:
- Match(es) that you would like to attend
- Ticket block required. View available blocks and pricing HERE
- Number of tickets required
- Name of each person attending
- One Hotspur Membership number of each person attending
- OzSpurs Membership number for each person attending (This can be found on your confirmation email.) I can verify this via your email address if you do not have this.
As in 2021/22, there will be seven on-sale windows throughout the season in which it will be possible to purchase tickets to two or three matches. All matches will be sold individually and NOT as packages.
As before, the deadline date for Supporters’ Clubs tickets is prior to the One Hotspur members on-sale. This is so that you have x2 chances of obtaining a match ticket, one through OzSpurs and one through your own One Hotspur membership.
You can see the strict deadlines for ticket applications below: