Transfer Deadline Day

JTSpurs

JTSpurs

18 days, 9 hours, and 30 minutes ago

Whats everyones thoughts?

I'd still like to see Traore come in, I know that's a bit of a controversial one.....

Transfer Day Tracker

Follow the latest with the always trustworthy BBC transfer tracker...

nuno-arsenal-3.jpg
Tricky1

Tricky1

18 days, 8 hours, and 3 minutes ago

I personally would prefer we spend 30m pounds on someone who can kick a ball... He is solid and fast but can't kick so what's the point....Fabrizio Romano has given us a 'Here We Go' in regards to signing Emerson Royal (Right Back currently with Barcalona) for 30m Euro add on's included... Announcement coming in the next few hours by the look of it....

Spursboyinoz

18 days, 7 hours, and 9 minutes ago

Love to see a back up striker, but tbh if we can bring in either Traore or Neves, won’t have been a bad window. Ship out the dead wood, has someone checked to see if Levy is ok spending? 😂

JTSpurs

18 days, 5 hours, and 30 minutes ago

I just love watching him bomb down the wing. A real throwback....

I like the sound of Emerson Royal.

I've got the dodgy stream of Sky Sports News up and running... I'll see how long I can keep watching!

Silver

18 days, 4 hours, and 5 minutes ago

I'd love Neves. I think someone like him is exactly who we need. I'd also take Traore at this point, but I think it'll be Emerson in and that's it.

We also need to be rid of Aurier and a couple of others but looking unlikely sadly...

Mason

18 days, 1 hour, and 6 minutes ago

Traore price is set at around £50m, add ons etc could make the rest up but i think even £40m is lot for Traore. Think we give it another stab and see.

Yes Emerson I think is the last deal we do. But hearing rumours of Neves ramp up (price around £35m). But Tanguy staying I think puts Neves rumours to bed.

Mike McGrath has said we are in for a forward thinking player… read into that what you will.

Controversial opinion but I’d rather Doherty go over Aurier (perfect world would like to see both go and get some cash back for them).

JTSpurs

17 days, 16 hours, and 43 minutes ago

We must have been really desperate to get rid of Aurier!

Login to Reply

Return to Forum Index
OzSpurs

© 2021 Australia Spurs All Rights Reserved