Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford

JTSpurs

JTSpurs

22 days, 10 hours, and 10 minutes ago

Back at the Lane this week against Watford. Harry for a hat-trick....

Sunday 29th August, 11pm Kick Off (AEST)

After our progression to the group stages and the masterful return of Harry Kane, we're back at the Lane (Okay Tottenham Hotspur Stadium) this weekend

2021-08-27-16_50_24-First-Team-Fixtures-2021_2022-_-Tottenham-Hotspur_2021-08-27-065755_hhrt.png
shawry

22 days, 7 hours, and 29 minutes ago

Really looking forward to this game. A great time for LIVE time downunder 11pm AEST. Harry Kane odds on to start and looking to play catch-up on the golden boot. Son seems to overcome his slight injury from last weekend. Most players got reduced playing time or time off during the ECL game. A home game on the back of two EPL wins forecasts a good noisey, boozey mood at The Lane. Danny Danny Rose will return to receive a heartfelt cheer.

Gotta say got that buzz back, feels more like old Tottenham after last years horror JM year. COYS The good guys to win 3-1.

Mason

20 days, 8 hours, and 18 minutes ago

Yep really looking forward to this one too! Obviously the results this weekend were pretty tasty! Really feel Nuno is creating something, early days of course and remains to be seen how we react after two three games of poor form but to me, looks like we’ve got a bit of swagger back and that camaraderie.

Want to see Romero start but atm you can’t break Sanchez or Dier up... so they’re in my 11.

Lucas sits this one out for me, poor against wolves and Pacos, Kane starts.

Hugo 

Japh Dave Eric Reg

Oli        Pierre 

Dele 

Son Steve

Harry

DarthKitty

20 days, 4 hours, and 26 minutes ago

@Mason I hear Romero is still struggling with a knee injury. Looking forward to seeing more of him. Skippy & Tanganga starting really happy to see they are holding their own.

A win we go top and The Arse bottom (hur hur hur) what could be better!!!!

Silver

19 days, 13 hours, and 53 minutes ago

3 wins, 0 goals conceded, Top of the League.

Arsenal: winless, goalless, pointless, useless.

Good time to have an international break 🥳

Mason

19 days, 8 hours, and 49 minutes ago

Haha that’s got a great ring to it 😂 long may it continue!

We the only team to not concede a goal... COYS

JTSpurs

18 days, 10 hours, and 52 minutes ago

I particularly enjoyed this trolling from OptusSport....

Login to Reply

Return to Forum Index
OzSpurs

© 2021 Australia Spurs All Rights Reserved