Tottenham Hotspur vs Paços de Ferreira

JTSpurs

JTSpurs

25 days, 11 hours, and 34 minutes ago

See what a bit of fan pressure can achieve! Although 4.35am (AEST) eek

The match will be shown live on Stan Sports

Silver

24 days, 9 hours, and 43 minutes ago

I think we'll win this easily, and I'd take any trophy at this point...but I also wouldn't complain about getting knocked out. I can't do another 8 months of Sunday night / Monday morning 3am kick offs 😵‍💫

Mason

24 days and 6 hours ago

I feel like if we are going to play the kids with some fringe players then commit and do that for the second round too... Would be incredible exp for them and would mean heaps more. Earn a bit of cash and see how far we can get. If we get knocked out wouldn’t be the end of the world...

JTSpurs

23 days, 16 hours, and 34 minutes ago

Its a bit of a funny one tonight.... If we're going to go out in the end, then its probably better not to make the group stages so we can focus on the league. On the other hand that would be pretty embarrising and I agree with Tommy any trophy would be good!

shawry

23 days, 8 hours, and 17 minutes ago

Better win this one. A couple of tweaks from last weeks away leg. Lucas to come in from kick-off, get a goal early. Kane, Son, Stevie B on the bench for goals in second half if we need goals. Need a replacement CB to replace Carter Vickers, Joe Rodon still injured so maybe Davies on left side CB with Sess as LB. Otherwise young Paskotsi has had a great preseason. A Smokey for the bench is Dilan Markanday from the ‘23’s scores goals, aggressive runner.

COYS get stuck in and win.

JTSpurs

22 days, 17 hours, and 9 minutes ago

I only watched the mini match but it looked like we smashed them. I was impressed with what I saw of Gil

shawry

22 days, 6 hours, and 33 minutes ago

Saw most of the game. Enjoyed it as we chased the goals. Gil was lively, linking up well, hit the upright once and had a few more shots. Winksie played well, Harry K of course played well, two goals subbed around 70. Stevie B looked awesome when he came on creating havoc. Romero looks unreal. He was almost too cool to be out there playing. His passing better than written about, perhaps the opposition allowed that to be.

Great we go through, awaiting the draw so that we can advance hopefully through to lifting the cup - settle down, one game at a time 🙂

Login to Reply

Return to Forum Index
OzSpurs

© 2021 Australia Spurs All Rights Reserved