Silver

Silver

17 days, 9 hours, and 11 minutes ago

Newcastle v Spurs

An early kick-off, a public holiday on Monday, and a massive three points. Get out to the pub to watch this one!

Newcastle are in big trouble, and I'm going for us to make it worse for them with a 3-1 win. Son, Kane and N'dombele with the goals.

COYS!

6 Replies

6 Replies

shawry

11 days, 10 hours, and 44 minutes ago

Stolen Roubles and Leicester losing gives an excellent opportunity to get a Top 4 spot. We will have a strong team on paper, just need the players to play strong. Should win this one. Harry and Son may even get back to connecting assists and goals. Callum Wilson for them they say still out so less a goal threat from them (hope that does not come back haunt me). The good guys win 2-0.

shawry

10 days, 20 hours, and 7 minutes ago

Half time. Credit to you Tom. I clearly did not expect Sanchez to play. His confidence is in the freezer. Radon though playing well and need him to play for 2 cb’s. Reggie also having a shocker. Lo Celso average at best, thank GHod we are the Harry Kane team.

shawry

10 days, 19 hours, and 3 minutes ago

They say don’t write anything when angry, well then .....I’m angry

Silver

Silver

10 days, 8 hours, and 26 minutes ago

We were battered by Newcastle. 'kin Newcastle! Another insipid performance, made even worse by the fact that we had a chance to go 4th. If we can't beat Newcastle, what chance do we have.

Mackayfan

Mackayfan

10 days, 7 hours, and 31 minutes ago

Never have and never will like matches after the International breaks. Seemed to me we were strolling about for most of the game. Sanchez was a nightmare Rodon/Hojbjerg/Kane/Ndombele and Lamela my best I mentioned a while back on Adelaide Ozspurs that both Lo Celso and Reguilon were great on the ball but tackle with left foot on players cutting inside. Certain to get injuries (which both have) it was no surprise Lo Celso spent half the match on the ground after tackles. Both goals against from our mistakes :-( Reguilon only had to jump with his man to stop that second goal. Our usual last 10 mins switch off meant we were found wanting again when it really counted for EPL statement. Steve are you ready to make any comments yet ?

shawry

8 days, 2 hours, and 39 minutes ago

Hi Peter great reflections on the two lefties 👏, well for in the wash up I still fuming, like Newcastle getting whipped by most clubs and we don’t kill them off in round one, they bring on Andy Carroll we know for one thing only - high balls in the box, sure the ref got conned and gave them a free kick, ball crossed to only one player it is gonna be, dead un lucky Dier either can’t jump turns on ball, hits hand they get pen.

Round two - we imo just think just turn up run around a bit H will score, we move on. Only thing is game is played on grass and then lay in the JM effect - players just strangled by him (rightly or wrongly) for repeated underperformance. JM is killing most players except for H who is a marvel. Thus team will react in next game following a poor performance, but headspace is not to play to pay packets every game.

So still fuming about our squad, coaching, scouting and Levy leadership (ie wanting to be a football brain when he clearly is not) and what we are instead of what we are capable.

Rant over, we move on.

OzSpurs

© 2020 Australia Spurs All Rights Reserved