Silver

Silver

28 days ago

Dinamo Zagreb 2nd Leg

2-0 up, their manager just sent to jail. This should be an easy second leg, straight through to the next round.

I’m going for us conceding an early goal to make it nervy but winning 2-1 on the night. Dier and Bale with the goals.

3 Replies

3 Replies
Silver

Silver

27 days, 10 hours, and 51 minutes ago

Diabolical. A result that must have massive ramifications.

Mackayfan

Mackayfan

27 days, 8 hours, and 39 minutes ago

Not seen whole match yet. Really impressed with the goals scored against us though. To make myself feel a bit better I just booked my Carabao Cup Final ticket for Adelaide meet up on 25th April. For the few people who still care about our website, I will post my game thoughts later today :-) Cheers Peter

Mackayfan

Mackayfan

27 days, 6 hours, and 20 minutes ago

Seen it in full plus Lloris interview which was revealing. He said that performance was a disgrace. As always when on a bad run of results it's usually off field problems. He says players must be team players and train to push each other on. Whether starting or not ? Before the match I thought we would miss Hojbjerg even though him and Ndombele both had bad games v Arsenal. I expected Dier to play in front of back 4 We had no one to create to get at least 1 goal. In my opinion our best player was Lo Celso glad he is back. Aurier/Sissoko our weakest. But our attitude must have been the biggest problem :-(

OzSpurs

© 2020 Australia Spurs All Rights Reserved