Mackayfan

Mackayfan

9 days, 3 hours, and 4 minutes ago

Alderweireld ?

For me he has been our best Centre Back since Ledley King is there a problem 🤔 Jose says he wasn't back in time I have an idea it was more due to the fact he played 2 full matches for Belgium v Wales and Belarus which wouldn't have gone down well at Tottenham what do you reckon

5 Replies

5 Replies
Silver

Silver

9 days and 53 minutes ago

Whatever the reason, it's pretty shit for Mourinho to blatantly lie about it. Not even trying to cover the truth, but essentially blaming Toby for the situation, saying he didn't get back until Saturday. He was in training photos on Thursday and Friday!

Sadly, it's very much following the pattern - completely isolating those who don't suit his style. We don't have the resources to cope with the amount of players he's pissing off.

shawry

8 days, 2 hours, and 44 minutes ago

Spot on Tom. What an absolute embarrassment, just locks in more internal biting at each other and JM. For me JM needs out ASAP, regardless of his want to take it to ManU (for personal revenge) & ManC for the cup (personal glory). Should nickname JM as “mirrors” - do I look good ?

Now about Toby, clearly the best, him with Rodon should be the CB pairing. The things that holds Toby back 1. Pace perhaps starting to fail, 2. Falls short a bit as a defensive header. (Offset by Rodon who has a great defensive header).

What the ructions atm, gonna be a week to week up or down performance- which just kills me that it has come to this. TTID

Clarkey

Clarkey

7 days, 15 hours, and 44 minutes ago

We all knew it would end in tears. Just hoped for some glory 1st. Beating mancity is a big ask, for league cup and Europa only anyway.

tony-no-prawns

tony-no-prawns

6 days, 1 hour, and 27 minutes ago

It'll be The Magic of the Cup!

Omegaspur

Omegaspur

4 days, 1 hour, and 18 minutes ago

If Leeds can do it.........

OzSpurs

© 2020 Australia Spurs All Rights Reserved